- Dear Travelers, Starting from 2021/06/25 10:50 (UTC+8), due to
- What`s this game? Wrong answers only https://t
- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
Been messing with an iPad Pro a lot this
June 6, 2021, 11:39 pm
Been messing with an iPad Pro a lot this week, and I`m pretty sure the only thing holding me back from switching to an iPhone is Siri
how easily it works with people in the ecosystem is awesome. definitely stinks when you try to go outside of it and send media of any kind or texts and things get all weird.
Definitely. Google Assistant is brilliant with respect to contextual awareness. I have an Echo Show in my home office, and Alexa seems equally as bad as Siri at handling follow-ups or multi-step queries.
i want to swap to android so badly but having lots of friends connected to ios makes the integrated apps (imessage, facetime, etc) so easy without having everyone download a new app. the file management is a hot mess on ios for sure. definitely feel this in a another way lol.
Ive used Siri and Google Assistant, but only for simple tasks (alarms, reminders, messages, phone calls and directions) and both are fine. My understanding is that Siri is far worse beyond that, and I believe it. Has there been something specific that bothers you?
Siri do be lackin
100%. Way way more consistency in design, and once you get a feel for the "apple" way of interacting with apps like the full screen swipe-down gesture and near-universal pull-down to search, it can feel way more fluid. Plus the apps ARE just better.
That plus the terrible notification system and the lack of proper intents are what keep me away for more than the occasional few weeks of novelty.
is Google assistant still not great on an iPhone?