- I hate to sound impatient, but I am a
- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
Back to square one
July 22, 2021, 4:50 am
Back to square one Xbox
Im sure Destin, Colt and Dealer will clarify what these numbers mean to their audience
Not bad for a console that has no exclusives. That is actually not good for PS5. The number aren`t too drastically high here.
He is just trying to make himself feel better by putting a company that doesn`t care about him or knows about his existence and somehow feeling better about himself.
He is just trying to get more followers on Twitter by getting attention from people who actually play games.
Trust me he doesn`t have the PS5 or a 3000 dollar gaming PC or a Nintendo switch.
This guy is a Venezuelan in his country people can`t even afford toilet paper ignore him.
Sales dont matter...till the next Xbox W.
No, it was to mock guys like you that are full of smug satisfaction thinking Xbox wouldnt win a NPD again. But yes it is a positive sign of Xbox growth.
Where were you when Xbox was on top, oh I know you were hiding instead of pointing it out right?
You just proving the narrative. Xbox fans brought up the NPD June data because people like you place too much self worth tied to console sales. Xbox fans care more about monthly active users. You just proving the point
I love it. You will not see Xbots talk about july sales...
don`t forget sales is not part of the strategy
Talk dat Talk Either way your autistic brand loyalism is still autistic brand loyalism Lol blurred out the switch being 6 figures I see
A measly 8 thousand? Damn. Y`all console warriors desperate.
Seems weird to blur out the other countries.
Console sales. That`s hilarious Xbox still making more money then Sony with gamepass.
So we back to sells don`t matter again?
Nintendo still like.. (though Steam Deck gonna bring some comp) Hiding Switch sales, you clown lol
Sales dont matter now. Didnt you know?
yep just like that the narrative will be back as sales doesnt matter
Before June, MS likely started allocating more stock to the US since its basically the last market that still has decent demand for the console. The sales are already bottoming out, it had nothing to do with E3.
Now it`s not about chip shortage huh
Please show me the rest, I`m not an xbot.
....and just like that. Sales don`t matter anymore.
iCarly, sooooooo nostalgic
NPD on lock
How xbots see the sales charts