- If a life long iPhone User (not trapped within
- FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST
- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
Back to square one
July 22, 2021, 4:50 am
Back to square one Xbox
Im sure Destin, Colt and Dealer will clarify what these numbers mean to their audience
Not bad for a console that has no exclusives. That is actually not good for PS5. The number aren`t too drastically high here.
He is just trying to make himself feel better by putting a company that doesn`t care about him or knows about his existence and somehow feeling better about himself.
He is just trying to get more followers on Twitter by getting attention from people who actually play games.
Trust me he doesn`t have the PS5 or a 3000 dollar gaming PC or a Nintendo switch.
This guy is a Venezuelan in his country people can`t even afford toilet paper ignore him.
Sales dont matter...till the next Xbox W.
No, it was to mock guys like you that are full of smug satisfaction thinking Xbox wouldnt win a NPD again. But yes it is a positive sign of Xbox growth.
Where were you when Xbox was on top, oh I know you were hiding instead of pointing it out right?
You just proving the narrative. Xbox fans brought up the NPD June data because people like you place too much self worth tied to console sales. Xbox fans care more about monthly active users. You just proving the point
I love it. You will not see Xbots talk about july sales...
don`t forget sales is not part of the strategy
Talk dat Talk Either way your autistic brand loyalism is still autistic brand loyalism Lol blurred out the switch being 6 figures I see
A measly 8 thousand? Damn. Y`all console warriors desperate.
Seems weird to blur out the other countries.
Console sales. That`s hilarious Xbox still making more money then Sony with gamepass.
So we back to sells don`t matter again?
Nintendo still like.. (though Steam Deck gonna bring some comp) Hiding Switch sales, you clown lol
Sales dont matter now. Didnt you know?
yep just like that the narrative will be back as sales doesnt matter
Before June, MS likely started allocating more stock to the US since its basically the last market that still has decent demand for the console. The sales are already bottoming out, it had nothing to do with E3.
Now it`s not about chip shortage huh
Please show me the rest, I`m not an xbot.
....and just like that. Sales don`t matter anymore.
iCarly, sooooooo nostalgic
NPD on lock
How xbots see the sales charts