- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
- Time to admit they nailed Halo Infinite multiplayer
Apple to release larger-display new iPhone 6 in May 2014, according to rumors
December 24, 2013, 6:23 pm
With Android smartphones featuring larger-than-life screens, the iPhone 5c and 5s certainly look a little on the small side these days. Even though for many this is a good thing, for many others the iPhone range desperately needs a larger display.
We have heard many rumors about a larger-display equipped iPhone before, but the latest one comes from DigiTimes, which has a quite good track record when it comes to coming Apple products rumors.
DigiTimes` report claims that a bigger iPhone could arrive in May 2014 while a larger iPad will follow in October.
According to the report, the iPhone 6 will be manufactured by TSMC (or the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company). Even though there is no mention of the new flagship screen size, recent reports suggest Apple might as well bring out a 4.9-inch iPhone; a big contrast to the current 4-inch screens.
Even though there is certainly some good reasoning in this report, we can`t be really so sure as to if Apple will indeed bring out such a big-screened iPhone so soon, while a larger iPad seems more probable.
According to the DigiTimes report, Apple wants to target the education market with a larger 12.9 iPad and we have to agree that such a bigger-sized tablet might help the company expand its share considerably among the pro-sector of the market.