- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Apple the most desired brand for tablets and desktops, according to survey
December 6, 2013, 4:21 pm
Dell has traditionally been the most popular maker of "traditional" desktop computers, but this title now apparently belongs to marvel-company Apple.
Not only Cupertino surpassed Dell in the desktop category, but the brand is also (quite understandably we may add, since they started it all themselves) the most desirable brand in tablets too.
Parks Associates study shows that Apple also dominates the market as the most
popular streaming media device maker as well.
According to the
marketing research company`s annual survey, f
or the past two years Dell held the crown of the
most popular desktop computer brand, but it is now left behind by Apple. Dell is currently second, while HP is third, Acer forth and ASUS fifth.
Interestingly, in the tablets category,
Parks Associates survey give
Amazons Kindle Fire an extremely good second position, while Samsung holds the third one, followed by Microsoft and Acer.
The desktop computer sales are in a definite decline worldwide, giving Microsoft a headache for sure, leading the company to aggressively promote its own Surface tablets even harder, to compete with iOS and Android-based slates.
The future of computing seems indeed a portable one, and with mobile processors getting so much faster and cheaper these days, there is no reason for traditional desktop PCs not to be just a relic of the past, in just a few years from now.