- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Apple`s brand new iPad Air explodes in Australia
November 11, 2013, 6:06 pm
Even though for many Apple
has just brought to the market the best iPad yet, t
he iPad mini 2 Retina, for others this title belongs to the bigger brother,
the new iPad Air.What has happened though in a Vodafone Store in Australia, might make many people think again!
An iPad Air demo tablet at an Australian Vodafone Store basically exploded, causing an evacuation over concerns about safety of the Vodafone Store`s workers and clients.
Apple`s device basically burst into fire, with smoke and flames coming out of the iPad`s charging port. Fortunately, no-one of the Vodafone Store workers or customers was hurt.
After the incident which took place last Wednesday, the local Fire Department arrived to put out the fire, followed by Apple`s representatives who collected the broken tablet for testing and finding out what exactly went wrong with the gadget.
Even though this is the first report of an iPad Air bursting into flames, earlier this year a Chinese woman was killed after picking up her iPhone to answer a call.The tragic event was blamed on
and while there is still not clear information as to what exactly caused it, a faulty copy-cat iPhone charger could be the culprit.
Apple has not made any comment on the Australian incident and hasn`t officially admitted even that it actually happened, even if Vodafone Australia confirmed it to both
CNBC and The Australian...