- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Apple begins blocking M1 Mac users from side loading
January 16, 2021, 1:27 am
Apple begins blocking M1 Mac users from side loading iPhone and iPad applications by
thats actually sad as im about to buy an M1 and i was looking forward to this.
"you`re sideloading it wrong"
so they only allow apps that are also on the mac appstore??? what about for independent developers testing out their app and dont want to upload to appstore yet for testing purposes
werent they advertising this shit as one of the great features of M1?? this makes no sense.
The less click-bait version is that Apple now enforces the developers wishes to keep an app iOS only.
WTF ? One of the advantages of M1 architecture is now being blocked? I use few iPhone apps and find It very handy. They just depreciated value of my device.
What if you just download a pirated ipa from websites such as AppDB or AppCake?
We should not have to jailbreak our devices to have full use of devices we own and have paid for.
iPhone and iPad apps on the Mac are not great, tbh. Until the Mac has a touch screen theres no point.
I hope developers see this circumvention as an opportunity to improve platform access, and not as an affront to their business.
Im starting to think that Apple will really restrict M1 Macs now that they control the hardware and software
Better to have a Windows PC & iPad or iPhone or iPod anyways get more bang for your buck Macs are overpriced for what you can do. With a good pc you can even make a Hackintosh if you so need Mac stuff..
Knew they couldnt let it slide for much longer since most iOS apps just dont work right = poor experience