- I`ve been using iPhone in the last 5-6yrs now
- Delete your period tracking apps today
- Who`s your favorite Playstation person on here? Someone that
- Solana building a phone?? Maybe they should focus on
- You asked, we answered! This week`s episode of Ultra
- Everyone enjoying the new PS+ service? What was the
- Hey homies! We wanna see YOUR Bosses too
- Playing with iOS animations is fun https://t
- Xbox has no games https://t
- Planning out how I want to do gaming content
- We`re excited to announce our first #R6M contest where
- I asked HSBC why its banking apps always crash
- on the blog: What will a Chromium-only Web look
- just bought the iPad mini purple
- Is anyone else having issues with @Outlook for Mac
- The most fun part about driving a Polestar is
- Nothing`s Phone 1 isn`t coming to the US https://t
- Do you like iOS ? https://t
- Dear twitter, I need some advice please? I`m due
- Delete one of these phones https://t
- Crypto Verse Will host an #AMA Session with @kingspeed_io
- We`re 80k followers strong! To celebrate, 5 winners will
- i`m juggling a bunch of different gigs right now
- Solana just pulled an Apple
- The #NoCode movement is about empowering people to build
- Should @PlayStation put #TheLastOfUsRemake in #PSPlusPremium @PlayStation Yeah maybe
- Pretty disappointed in my @Garmin Connect app for recommending
- This is awful
- The Gods have spoken: # of wins required to
- Android or iOS phone? It`s very simple - iPhone
Android or iOS phone? It`s very simple - iPhone
June 20, 2022, 7:57 am
Android or iOS phone?
It`s very simple - iPhone if you want to show off affordability - Android if you want a customisable smart phone and want to live in the smartest ecosystem.
Android. iPhone is just the worst
Android Never use iOS though
If you are asking about the interface, then definitely iOS. If its about ease of access then android.
Android I desperately need a back button
Never used IOS so, Android.
Android, because ios has so many barriers like you can`t change the size of the keyboard, you can`t use mp3 for ringtones, can`t install 3rd party apps. Android gives you freedom to own your phone
Android. Because I can`t afford iOS yet
Both. I use Android, but I like having access to iOS apps that aren`t on Android.
The one that vibrates better
iOS cause it works all the time and talks to my macbook..
Nature, ditch the phone
I prefer Android for the developer accessibility. By far. But for fortuitous reasons Im stuck now with an iPhone 6S (and still carry an iPad Air 1 which keeps going) and I must say: what a great hardware they offer.
anything as long it suits my use-case, love them both.
Android since it`s got a lot better UI and UX since a couple updates ago. It`s still got way to go to catch up to IPhone but still good progress. IPhone camera is still superior for influencers/content creator needs.
Samsung S series android
Not a fanboy or anything, im still on original SE from 2016, might upgrade some time to 2020 or smth When it comes to coding, Im on PC and Win
android (Samsung S series)
iOS, like the UI and UX better, also data sync is a breeze for new device