- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
And this is bullish in what way? @IBassplayer SO
January 28, 2022, 2:17 pm
And this is bullish in what way?
SO terrible and now to get another battery u can`t install it urself u have to give ur I Phone OVER to someone and they open it up! Lord knows what they do with the info extracted!
I have an Apple Six.I just had a second battery installed.
Same...I have Android, and the rest of the family have Apple phone. No Mac`s & i Pads, Apple TV here. I dont think we are a typical family. Tried Apple once and it wasn`t for me. Hate being tied into one ecosystem.
What kind of phone do u have?.
I don`t get it Torquato.WHERE is the:"value"coming from?Cook`s product is locked down in China now isn`t it?
Yeah,said he cldn`t deliver product bcse of it.
they haven`t provided fwd guidance in over 2 years, Tim Apple has Apple sized cojones to do that, plus it`s probably better for the market. MSFT pump came from the forward guidance and not earnings, probably a good thing they`re not blowing smoke up wall st`s buttholes.
These headlines aren`t giving the right context. Have a read of this article. I`m not buying Appl because I think they are overvalued. Bullish all the way as long as he keeps investors in suspense!
Its not but they didnt give guidance last quarter, popped 20% and now we have record s. They already made it the norm for removing units sold and now theyre getting away with this con job; eventually itll become the norm for them to no longer provide guidance.