- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
February 7, 2021, 1:32 pm
An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499. How did we get here?
presumably, people like the ones in this thread buying iphones despite the cost justsaying
Ah yeah some stores already have
has some nice braided ones.
Still worth it. The fakes are useless.
Check out OneDayOnly. Ive bought my cables in bulk from them for the past couple of years. I usually get the LDNIO ones from them, but the fact that they sell it in bulk helps out so much. Life span- lasts about 10months to a year dependent on how often you charge your device. You can get an orico one that is braided from any computer mania for R99. It started when u bought an iphone
Nobody called them out on the bad grammar of `Think Different` so Apple figured they could get away with whatever they want. SlipperySlope
I had to buy a new charger for my apple watch because I thought I lost the one I got with it. it was R750. found the original one tucked away in a drawer a month later
"Nobodies supposed to be here" And with loadshedding you only get to use it like, once a week.
buy the car charger one at Mr Price, comes with the adapter and cable for R100 and it`s a fast charge cable/adapter.
I bought a Usb-c to lightning one along with a new brick-> Best way to save my cord was fast-charging my phone and not using it while its plugged in
Then the price came down. The last time I needed one, it was R699.
I have one word for you.... Xioami
Wait Ill bring your one in the week! Its already in my car.
IPhone, every single accessory or cable is 499 to 799.... Moved to Samsung Note years back. Not missing iTunes and never looked back. Now appreciate I have 2 dwarf bunnies roaming the house, they just look at a cable and it is cut clean off. Have to buy regularly, but cheap
Been using this one for about 2 months now. Pretty solid. You can get one for R100 that`ll last for THREE minutes. Great success
With a fantastic exchange rate
Get a fake one