- Dear Travelers, Starting from 2021/06/25 10:50 (UTC+8), due to
- What`s this game? Wrong answers only https://t
- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
Amazon`s workers in Germany threat with strike during Holiday Season
October 7, 2013, 5:40 pm
Amazon.com`s workers in Germany could strike during the Hodily season in a effort to get a pay raise, a trade union has warned.
According to the German weekly magazine Der Spiegel, Heiner Reimann, head of services trade union Verdi said: "If I were Amazon I would not rely on being able to make all deliveries to customers on time before Christmas."
It sounds quite threatening, considering just how important for Amazon`s business is the Holiday Season.Reimann also said that only "serious negotiations" could stop the union from going on strike during the Holidays.
The union has already organized short strikes earlier this year in an effort to push Amazon into accepting collective bargaining agreements in the mail-order and retail industry as benchmarks for its workers` pay at Amazon`s German distribution centers.
Amazon has argued that it regards staff at its centers in the cities of Bad Hersfeld and Leipzig as "logistics workers", therefore pays them above-average salary by the standards of that industry.
A spokesperson for the German Amazon has said that
that previous strikes had not affected deliveries to customers.But only time will tell what will happen to Amazon`s customer`s goods delivery this Holiday Season...