- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
-Agree? Or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
November 24, 2021, 1:54 pm
-Agree? Or Disagree? Explain??
I read this article yesterday and I think that depending on the interpretation it really makes sense, then there is always someone The average users dont care about it But not everyone is part of this group, I like what Samsung is doing with the latest products
Samsung always needs to worry. It`s not that iPhone is bad, it`s that a growing number of people are satisfied with minimal change. Apple is consistent at not giving Android users what they want but very consistent at not overwhelming it`s users with a bunch of `new stuff`
Disagreed apple does huge changes every few years they r purposely holding back, we would probably see huge changes in iphone 14 or 15
It means that samsung does not need to reinvent themself since apple makes small, incremental upgrades
Disagree. Samsung might get eradicated by more vfm Chinese OEMs & Apple due to their own faults. Apple are the leaders in making best mobile chips & chinese brands are packing better hardware and better software at an affordable price. Even Sammy`s flagships aren`t gd everywhere.
Genuine question here.. What has Samsung done that is a genuine good and useful feature? I`m asking coz I don`t know.
They`ve shift their innovations to chip designing sector so samsung doesn`t need to worry cz its not even the the battle
innovation market share though people don`t want a crazy phone that folds or stretches or doubles up a toaster or whatever samsung is up to next, they want a simple rectangle that has good cameras, is fast, and that they know won`t break from daily use
I think they have mostly shifted to innovation in software rather than hardware tbh.
Thanks for the great laugh!
not in every segment, both having their own pros and cons
Given up? No, theyre purposefully holding back.
Erm no? They literally just released a bunch of powerful chips last month