- Sony`s Japanese PlayStation account is teasing a new PS5
- Xbox gamers talk about acquisitions
- There should be a portion of Catalyst funds every
- Slick `80s riffs and hyperactive energy make this Windjammers
- No wars in this house
- -Challenge Question: From an Android user Perspective what is
- What`s your go-to @PlayStation controller? https://t
- Can someone explain to me why people nowadays buy
- I saw someone showing his Android phone in public
- We`re having an #AMA regarding the IGO with #WoWarriors
- Can anyone using @AppleMusic help me with this
- Pixel Watch
- I pickup my phone, check apps mindlessly and then
- Never had an iPhone before but I`m heavily considering
- LEFT or RIGHT ?!?!
- I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for
- We saved the best for last
- I tussled with React Native quite a bit this
- 2021`s ending & my $2000+ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Hope everyone had a great holiday season and keep
- Wearing a Patek, Rollie, AP in the gym is
- Like If You Still Need A PS5 Yup, it`s
- When I do Pixel 6 vs any other phone
- Playstation has basically lost the Japanese market
- Tag the best SOLANA launchpads in the comments! We
- I am lifelong Samsung phone user
- Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to
- HEY GUYS! I AM BACK WITH THE 4TH AND
- In case you live under a
- -Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because
-Agree? Or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
November 24, 2021, 1:54 pm
-Agree? Or Disagree? Explain??
I read this article yesterday and I think that depending on the interpretation it really makes sense, then there is always someone The average users dont care about it But not everyone is part of this group, I like what Samsung is doing with the latest products
Samsung always needs to worry. It`s not that iPhone is bad, it`s that a growing number of people are satisfied with minimal change. Apple is consistent at not giving Android users what they want but very consistent at not overwhelming it`s users with a bunch of `new stuff`
Disagreed apple does huge changes every few years they r purposely holding back, we would probably see huge changes in iphone 14 or 15
It means that samsung does not need to reinvent themself since apple makes small, incremental upgrades
Disagree. Samsung might get eradicated by more vfm Chinese OEMs & Apple due to their own faults. Apple are the leaders in making best mobile chips & chinese brands are packing better hardware and better software at an affordable price. Even Sammy`s flagships aren`t gd everywhere.
Genuine question here.. What has Samsung done that is a genuine good and useful feature? I`m asking coz I don`t know.
They`ve shift their innovations to chip designing sector so samsung doesn`t need to worry cz its not even the the battle
innovation market share though people don`t want a crazy phone that folds or stretches or doubles up a toaster or whatever samsung is up to next, they want a simple rectangle that has good cameras, is fast, and that they know won`t break from daily use
I think they have mostly shifted to innovation in software rather than hardware tbh.
Thanks for the great laugh!
not in every segment, both having their own pros and cons
Given up? No, theyre purposefully holding back.
Erm no? They literally just released a bunch of powerful chips last month