- FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST
- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
After using the MagSafe Battery Pack today, I`m pretty
July 22, 2021, 3:21 am
After using the MagSafe Battery Pack today, Im pretty disappointed. For $99, I should be able to use my phone while charging & gain more than 2% back.. Screenshots below show 3 hours of battery pack usage (while actively using my phone for ~60% of the time)
Pretty sure the iPhone just pulls charge from the pack, instead of the pack charging the iPhone
Depending on your usage, the charger is designed to drain first, powering your device while you use it. Its not meant to charge your iPhone to full while using it. This reduces wear on your iPhones battery at the same time.
That sounds awesome :)
Ohh its not good as it seems then (maybe itll be fixed on the next update) thank you for letting me know man keep up the good work!
Brandon youre aware that youre on iOS 15 beta which has no (full) support for the MagSafe battery right? Its not even shows the real battery indicator of the battery pack
So its basically just powering your phone, not charging it.
I thought it would be better than this, seems like a waste of money
I`m confused why you are disappointed. You can make a higher power output battery but it won`t be as efficient and it will run much hotter.
Maybe its like the previous smart battery cases! It works as an extension to your battery! So it uses majority of whats in the smart case and trickle charges the phone and then once thats depleted it uses the phones battery?
i noticed the same my phone stopped charging when i started using it again its been at 87 for almost an hour now Would rather use a 35 one from Amazon at 35,000amp one.
So glad I didnt jump and buy this. Maybe version 2
I assume to reduce heat. Also youre on the beta.
Smart Battery Case was better, wireless charging just isnt anywhere near as efficient and I hate the idea of it being able to fall off as well
Maybe not the right power managment in 15 beta
Still waiting for iPhone to have user-replaceable batteries and user-upgradeable memory like my cheap Android phone, but it will probably take an act of Congress. This kluge is a bad Band-Aid but at least an admission of the deficit. (I use an iPod Touch for my iOS apps).
I intend to return mine unopened.
Would be interested to see what a 12 Pro Max experience with it is then lol
Youre not using 14.7 witch actually adds support for it, what do you expect?
But if you didnt have the battery pack on the back of your phone you wouldnt have gained 2%, you would have lost about 60% but you didnt have anywhere close to that to lose, so your phone would have died long before that, you still pave power on both the phone & battery pack
If you charge internal battery and then use internal battery, that is worse efficiency than just using the power straight from external battery. Each time you go through a battery charge cycle it will take away quite a decent %
Now obviously it does charge up more when you arent using your iPhone, but isnt this made for on-the-go scenarios? This product is not making much sense to me. I will continue testing and let you know if things change
Waste of money IMO like $99 for that is a rip off
Lmaoo looks like Im not buying it
What iPhone do you have? Was tempted to get but I have the 12 Pro Max so this battery pack probs wouldnt even charge at all
It is like the Airtag .. a gymick. Even i will always buy there phones, macs, I would never give money to such things.
2% gain for 61% battery case usage? That is the absolute worst battery efficiency Ive ever seen from an Apple product
Damn I thinking of getting one but no way now