- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
- Time to admit they nailed Halo Infinite multiplayer
- Question: In your Opinion What has allowed the Apple
According to VGChartz the PS5 has surpassed 10 million
July 22, 2021, 12:39 am
According to VGChartz the PS5 has surpassed 10 million units sold globally. It took 35 weeks for the PS5 to achieve this milestone. To put that in perspective, it took the PS4 39 weeks to do the same. The PS5 is considerably more supply constrained. Demand for the PS5 is insane.
Bad part most of the sales are done to price gaugers
Isnt VGChartz not credible?
What games do they have to play? Very small amount. Why even own one at this time.
Oh so now we are back to saying VGChartz had accurate numbers now?
VG Chartz isnt the best source. They guesstimate and rarely, if ever have accurate data. Theres a reason why the bigger sites dont source them much.
Remember xbots don`t care about sales Last week they did but not this week Us: so how long until we get the PS event Sony: So, I think it`s safe to assume that the PS5 has surpassed 11 million or more, given that VGChartz`s best guesstimates usually underreport Playstation sales by 10% or more.
Yessir Another for Ps5 !! But can some one find out how many ppl was in the world 39 weeks after Ps4s release and then how many ppl are in the world 35 weeks after Ps5s release? Then well see the real difference. There more of us gamers today then before
Ps5 will sell 15 mil this year like they said. However they could have sold 20 mil, but they create hype for next years when it will fight much superior rdna 3.
Im a PlayStation man b4 u bite my head off. Trying 2 own a ps5 is a painful experience. Bought Xbox instead. Game pass is unreal. Think Sony will lose this one. Serves them right
10mil PS5 & 6mil Xbox & 88mil switch but the thing is not 10 mil ppl got PS5 around 20% with scalpers same with Xbox maybe smaller % coz the demand on Xbox not as high as the PS5 here why am saying this 10 million and i couldn`t get 1 of them
Is this because of all the Scalpers keeping loving Gamers like myself from getting them in a Walk-in store? Like seriously I want a PS5 so much
Didnt someone once say the first to 10 million has already won the war???