- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
A question only to people whos twitter app is
January 17, 2021, 5:10 am
A question only to people whos twitter app is not!!! NOT!!!!! crashing on their smartphone because I`m getting absolutely desperated and so fuxking done: what operating system does your phone have?
use on browser! I think its way better
The thing about android is that depending on the quality of the android, it might be one with lower processing power & can`t handle as many apps, etc. If I struggle, I go delete apps I don`t use, clean out my phone as much as possible, and if desperate, factory reset.
I have iOS and Android both not receiving any issues. Maybe its the type of phone software thats causing the app to clitch/crash with the Twitter app current version?
When mine gets buggy I run an update and it usually fixes the problem.
i have 8 accounts logged in in both phones thoo did h try to delete and redownload twt?
Mine has been going through phases where it doesn`t want to work since 2020. I`m on Android so as soon as I clear the data it`s fine. But it costs me all my drafts and I have to set all my preferences back again :/
it`s been crashing for a couple months for me like it takes AGES to send tweet or open a thread, and have to close and open it 19384829 times a day :(
I don`t use the app, I open Twitter on the mobile browser. It works perfectly fine to me I just don`t get notification, but I don`t like notifications anyways
@Twitter app is utter trash and it`s continuously crashing on my 2 different phones with 2 different operating systems, I have to type every single of my tweet anywhere but on Twitter because no matter how many tries it will crash midway, being here is a PAIN and if not BTS...
I have android and my Twitter never crashes.
android it works perfectly!
omg for real im using two ios devices and its not crashing in both:D do u have ur notifs filtered? Maybe its because if notifs too
twitter is crashing? Since when?