- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
#30DaysOfFlutter which IDE you are using? Let us know
February 2, 2021, 7:06 pm
30DaysOfFlutter which IDE you are using? Let us know
Neovim. Efficient, quick and so fun to use and learn.
I use both Android Studio and VSCode.
For me it`s Vscode, it`s light weight and fster than android studio
Notepad . . . . Jokes apart Android studio is best with material theme. Theme is also important please tell us which theme do you use nilay?
Obviously Android Studio
Android studio, vs code
Technically an editor but VS Code.
Which IDE are you using for flutter
VS Code seems a great one...
I am using Codium, I seem to like it! Had no issues setting up Flutter.
Both Android studio nd VsCode
Android Studio but reconsidering intellij after seeing the guys using it
Obiously vscode For me, No other IDE is powerful than VSCode. Love flutter and love vscode a lot. 30DaysOfFlutter
Was already using Android studio as an Android developer, so I stick with it, also is really a big pro that you can use your favorite IDE!
I use both Android studios and VS Code but VS Code is my favourite
VS code for basic ones and if needed some native code then I move to android studio... so I could say some kind of hybrid IDE
Android Studio is enough to develop Flutter apps. It has everything that we need to develop, test, profile, and deploy, etc. But, For those who are struggling with the limited resources can try VSCode as an alternative and physical device instead of Emulator.